Tuesday 23 October 2012

Just.worn: Neon Blonde






So after much deliberation, consisting mostly of (alright entirely of) pinning beautiful blondes on pinterest, I was brave enough to hit the bleach. The above is the result of what I like to call stage 1 blonde, stage 2 will simply see me beautifully bright blonde, at least until I decide that I'm bored and want to go dark again! But we'll see, they do say blondes have more fun...

As its not quite time for winter coats, I have settled for layering over and under my leather jacket. I love this fur gilet I acquired/borrowed, its perfect for autumn and nothing brightens up a rather black outfit like a neon silk scarf. Not to mention my chunky black boots allow for plenty of fun kicking autumn leaves about. (Just loving all the autumn leaves it seems lately).

Just.worn:
Leather Jacket - H&M / Fur Gilet - Vintage / Jeans - Topshop / Neon Green Scarf - Stephen Sprouse x Louis Vuitton / Boots - Schuh / Silver Knuckle Duster - Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment