Monday 8 October 2012

Just.worn: Leopard Print & Leather




I went on a little trip to London last week for a bit of culture, music and fashion. It was the perfect opportunity/excuse to experiment with my new camera and get snap happy all over London. I always think if I'm going to spend a day trekking around London that all I need is a comfortable pair of shoes and an underground ticket just incase I can walk no more.
I managed to get myself along to the Tate Modern after a pleasant stroll along the south bank and I might post some of my arty photos at a later date.


Just.worn:
Coat - George / Tee - Zara / Leather trousers - Topshop / Scarf - Ebay / Sneaks - Converse


P.s. Autumn is here, hence a picture of me foot buried amongst a pile of autumn leaves. 




No comments:

Post a Comment