Saturday 19 May 2012

Just.launched: CJG


Last Thursday saw the launch of Chloe Green's debut shoe collection, Chloe Jade Green. A collection featuring sky high wedges and heels inspired by illustrated butterflies, skulls and roses. If your a bit of a vertiginous heel fan, you will love every pair! I love the contrast of delicate crystal detailing and finely knotted straps with the tough metal zips and hardware. 
Each pair features her signature green sole (a little bit of a Louboutin rip off, but saying that I do like the idea of a bright green flash with every step)!



 Check out the interview featured on Topshop's blog and also follow the story of the new collection on the CJG blog.





These 3 designs below have to be my favourites, any of which I would quite happily take home and find space for in my already over crowded shoe collection!!!


CJG Lady Mama                                           CJG Bella Bea                                     CJG Stud Black Peeptoe  

Follow me with bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment