Saturday 5 May 2012

Just.found: My Perfect Fragrance?


The search for the perfect fragrance is like the elusive search for the perfect pair of skinny jeans (almost impossible). They should fit perfectly, not to mention be ultra flattering and have that 'Je ne c'est quois' when it comes to allure. You can spend ages trying on endless numbers of styles by numerous designers. Most don't fit, some sort of fit, whilst others just feel completely wrong. But then, after you try one last pair to discover they're you... perfectly you. 

I've flitted from fragrance to fragrance, always settling for ones I quite like, never ones I love. This time, I fell in love, I got swept up in the opulent whirlwind of addictive floral's found in Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf. Described as 'an antidote to today's reality, an expression of our dreams', it's the perfect expression of me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment