Tuesday 6 March 2012

Just.worn: That Old Hat





 forgot how much I love a good old hat. How I came to forget this I do not know, considering I spent most of last summer in a straw hat of some kind, Trilby's, Cowboy's, Panama's. That aside this beautiful brown small brim floppy has got to be my rediscovery of the year! (Well... so far, there's a lot more spring-cleaning to be getting on with). I wasn't quite sure what to team it with, seeing as it goes with almost everything in my wardrobe. So being me, I just threw on a pair of skinny's and a plain tee. However as this hat has not been out for a long time I thought it deserved something a little more, my new handmade chain body harness perhaps? 
I have seen various styles of chain mail popping up online and in a few high street shops (Asos, Topshop). I just had to try a bit of DIY and create my own, which I reckon looks pretty good for a first attempt. I am now totally addicted and I think it wont be long until I have my own little collection of chain harnesses.

Just.worn
Brown Small Brim Floppy Hat - Vintage / White Tee - H&M / Grey Jeans - Gap / Black Coat - Tara Jarmon / Ambush Boots - Topshop / Leather Studded Bag - Jones Bootmaker / Silver Chain Body Harness - My Own Creation

Follow me on here or with Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment