Thursday 1 March 2012

Just.worn: Golden buys & March Madness

Time to reveal my most recent golden buy from Portobello road. 

Never knowing what I might find and fall in love with when snooping the vintage stalls at the bottom of Portobello Road, I am always resided to the fact I might find nothing at all. But the moment I glanced up and saw this beautiful Kenzo sheepskin shrug hanging from the rails, I knew I had to have it. No sooner then I had seen it, I found myself stood next to it, slipping it off the hanger and trying it on and it was a matter of moments before it was mine. 
I styled it simply, with a plain jumper and my old coated denim skirt, finished with a large clutch. Add a pair of Kurt Geiger patent flats and I was ready for anything the day could throw at me.





Spring is now officially here and I think March could be a month for some new challenges. So what challenge could I set? 
I am going to attempt to post a different look everyday (or at least every weekday as I usually spend the weekend in my work uniform and pyjamas) and I might try to create an Outfit Of The Day video blog on my youtube channel. So let the month of blogging madness commence!

Check my progress on Bloglovin' and Youtube.

Just.worn
Grey Sheepskin - Vintage Kenzo (Portobello Market) / Black Jumper -  Primark / White Shirt - H&M / Coated Denim Skirt - Next / Patent Flats - Kurt Geiger / Clutch Bag - Patrick Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment