Monday 19 March 2012

Just.love: The Body Shop

I have been so so busy this weekend, what with job interviews and large amounts of unfinished coursework, so here is a little image to give you an idea of what I have been up to...


What I have been busy doing, is attending group interviews and shop floor trials for a new job at The Body Shop. Already a firm addict of their mango body butter (complete summery indulgence), and pretty much the rest of the shop, it seemed perfect sense to get a job there. 
Which is exactly what I did and I cannot wait to get my hands on the make up counter as soon as I start tomorrow! 
I am so excited to work for such a great ethical company, its going to be a most welcome refreshing change. Not to mention how much I love them already for giving me the biggest tub of mango body butter for just turning up for my first interview!

3 comments:

  1. I like all the scents of body butters, but they too thick for me and doesn't feel good on my skin.

    xoxo Ra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame because they all smell wonderful, I find them some a bit too heavy for my skin type, but try the whips and lotions, same beautiful smell but a lighter moisturiser! :D

      Delete