Wednesday 29 February 2012

Just.arrived: Spring


When the blossoms start appearing on the trees and the sun begins to shine, I almost forget that its still February. Often deceived by the blue skies and too easily lured into believing its time for bare legs in my denim cut offs. Only I find myself running back inside the house the moment I step outside the door to put more clothes on, rather than basking in the rays of sunshine. However for the first time this year, surprisingly on the day we only get once every four years, I could feel the sun on my face as it streamed through the gaps in the branches. I didn't need any of my winter layers as I just sat on a bench in a pair of jeans and a tee. Spring is truly here and summer is finally on its way.


I found this cheeky photo shoot in an old issue of Numéro, featuring the beautiful Edita Vilkeviciute and shot by Camilla Akrans. Nothing like a setting of beautiful cherry blossoms to set the mood for the days of sunshine yet to come. 










Follow me on bloglovin'

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog! I've followed you =).

    Come check out my blog:
    http://www.thelittledandy.com/

    I hope you'll follow!

    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'll definitely be checking out your blog! :)

      Delete
  2. lovely shots!
    just came across your blog & really like it!!
    definitely following you now and would love if you took a look at my blog and tell me what you think!
    i'd be more than happy if you followed back!!
    xx love from london,

    http://pulcinellata.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos! I really like your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, appreciate the comment and glad you like my blog. Thanks for following =D

      Delete