Thursday 1 September 2011

Just.worn: My Lucky Day


Unfortunately I cannot claim full responsibility for the sun appearing after my interview or for the fact I correctly predicted the weather by gambling on shorts. I guess luck was on my side, as not only did I emerge from my interview into the beautiful sunshine, with a job. Only to be honest, this was only revealed after a nail biting bank holiday weekend of constant and religious email checking. 

Once again I am back at Somerset House, this time for an afternoon of training. So today I kept my look relaxed. Teaming my white converse with rolled up sleeves on my oversized shirt tucked into a leather look skirt from Next. This time tucking my skull studded bag under my arm to complete the look.

I am so excited and cannot wait to start work at this seasons London Fashion Week, and what a week it will be!

No comments:

Post a Comment