Monday 1 August 2011

Just.seen: The Grey Area

The great thing about Brighton is that it is somewhat a mini London, and the great thing about living in Brighton is exactly that. A cosmopolitan melting pot, never shy of independent art galleries, shops and cafes. The people are always willing to showcase their individuality. Young students indeed prove this to be very true and I am never short of the opportunity to explore an exhibition. The city is always littered with flyers and leaflets and upon my usual weekly sweep I discovered Influx. A culmination of contemporary photographic work from 2nd year Foundation Students exhibited at the Grey Area.






I' wearing my black jeans and a lace shirt I found hidden on the sale rails in H&M, lately I have gotten into wearing my shirts buttoned up with my pearl necklace tucked under the collar. 



No comments:

Post a Comment